Our Marketing Plan
When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we're here to help. Our comprehensive marketing plan will get your home seen by thousands of motivated buyers.
Our 18 point listing plan of action:
1. Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
2. Price your home competitively... to open the market vs. Narrowing the market.
3. Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
4. Develop a list of features of your home for the brokers to use with their potential buyers.
5. Fax a features sheet to the top 25 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
6. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
7. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
8. Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to 5 people per day looking for potential buyers.
9. Contact over the next seven days ... my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
10. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
11. Will use the power of the internet to generate buyer leads for your home.
12. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
13. When possible have the cooperating brokers in the area tour your home.
14. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home ... for their feedback and response.
15. Assist you in arranging interim financing ... if necessary.
16. Represent you on all offer presentations ... to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
17. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted .. all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
18. Deliver your check at closing.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you'd like to discuss your next home sale today, please contact us anytime.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.