OPEN HOUSE SUN March 10 12-2pm. Welcome to this warm, inviting, beautifully maintained 2021sf character home in Richmond. One of the few 3 bedroom properties currently on the market, the floor plan offers a bright spacious living/dining room combo large enough for entertaining & intimate enough for family gatherings. The bright kitchen with island & breakfast nook shares the 3-sided gas fireplace with the stone-tiled family room. New and refinished Canadian maple hardwood on main and upper. Three good sized bedrooms upstairs, one with 4pc ensuite, two with walk in closets, plus the main 4pc bath. Expansive city views from master! A 4th bedroom, 4pc bath, huge rec room (or 5th bedroom), laundry, and storage comprise the 926sf developed basement. Natural flagstones define the back yard with porch, deck, raised garden, fruit bushes, and single vehicle detached garage. See additional remarks for list of upgrades. Close to Marda Loop amenities & schools. Move in ready - a MUST see! Additional Remarks:
- Hardwood on main refinished and upper floor new 2018
- New in 2018 – cooktop, oven, microwave/hoodfan
- Fridge in 2016
- Natural slate in family room 2014
- Fully fenced yard with extensive landscaping, perennials, shrubs
- Garage roof & door new in 2012
- House roof in 2014 included all new downspouts and covered eavestrough
- Parking pad was removed and garden extended, however could be reinstated.
- Furnace & ducts were cleaned and serviced November 2018
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 7:00pm CDT.